Friday, November 2, 2012

Another Hour With Murphy

Not as productive as the first hour, in fact I had a really tough time just getting myself to put paint on the pallette...I didn't know how to get back into it even though I'd been looking forward to it all day!
 
I keep going back and forth on doing dark colours for the underneath, and then putting the lighter fur on top, and that's making it a bit fussy and muddy.  I think I need to hold back a bit and get all of the "under colours" done.  It's all a learning process, and I've got much to learn.
 
I've decided to get a bit more colourful with him.  His Mom has described him as quite the character, so I think he deserves to have a few fun splashes in there.  I just hope I can keep it loose and fun!


1 comment:

  1. I think so far you are capturing his expression beautifully! Can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete